Study Guide Features:
- Based on the new syllabus.
- Content arranged and dealt with according to subject.
- Subdivisions start with summaries and examples.
- Wide variety of questions.
- Step-by-step detailed answers provided at the back of the book.
- Material suitable for both learners that struggle and those working towards a distinction.
- Available in Afrikaans and English.
The books have received wide acclaim from learners and teachers all over South Africa. Eighty percent of the top 20 learners in the Western Cape used X-Factor to improve their mathematic skills for the 2012 matriculation examinations.
- Used by the University of Stellenbosch as part of their bridging course (Scimathus)
- Used by University of Western Cape as well as Tshwane University of Technology as part of their bridging courses
- No better way to fulfill your company’s social responsibility than to sponsor your local school with the X-Factor!